Saturday, October 20, 2007

A look at the past...

These are entires I have written in previous years....

Right now...

Sorry, I kinda just want to go off about Ecc. 3:1, it has been a increadible verse for me in the past week or so. Lately I have been getting indescribably stressed with school, S.L.A.C. and the whole idea of my "future". Seriously, the classes I am taking now, effect the rest of my life! I'm ***16*** I dont want that kinda of responsibility! But here I am, grinning and baring it... ANYWAYS what I was saying... There is a tme for EVERYTHING, thats huge, think of the expanse of things that fit into "everything"... there is a time to go to school, to do homework, to relax, to hang out with friends, to be with family, to have friends, to be lonely, to have a boyfriend, to be single, to act like a kid, to grow up, to face the world head on, and of course, to run away and hide. I guess i am gonna get all odd and write a list of all the things i think right now is a time for (for me that is): a time to learn from every situation, a time to choose where I am going, a time to let go of somethings, a time to hold on to others, a time to experience unlimited possiblities, and a time to use my last grains of childhood. Alrighty so ignore the cheezyness of this, alright?


this is the link to a blog that I had before this one if you want to look at that.. jsut s you know


http://descendant.lifewithchrist.org/index.html

No comments: