Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Something to say I suppose....

I'm not sure what I am going to blog about, I really am not sure. I wish I were back in Mr. Birds writing 12 class when I could write complete nonsense for a full 15 minutes without anything to get in my way... but alas...
I realized the other day that this really is my home for now... wow, what a revelation!!! I started franticaly cleaning things and putting pictures up etc. ha ha. I ever put my bright orange saraong (spelling?) on the side of the bunk bed to give me more privacy. Oh, and I put curtains up that my mom gave me when I was at home for thanksgiving. It feels strange to think that I have already been here a month, but stranger still to think I will be here for another 11 months!
But now, on a more serious level... we are looking at F/M texts in the bible (by that I mean parts that were written by males, and parts that were written by females). Its actually intensely interesting, and has caused me to look very differently at the role of women in the Bible. hmmm, this is an awful way of ending this, so please forgive me :)

No comments: