Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dealing with my Girlishness.

I'm not one for flowers or chocolates, valentines day or romance novels... at least, I try not to be. The truth is, I am in fact very much like every other 18 year old girl... and I hate it.
I hate that I love Titanic, and Roman Holiday.
I hate that my heart actually beats a little faster when I think of a certain fellow.
I hate that I check my hair in windows sometimes.
I hate that I really do desire a relationship.
I hate that I want to an epic love story, just like every other girl.
I hate that knowing a guy is thinking about me makes me blush.
I hate that having others know I am thinking about a fellow makes me blush.
I hate that I still get crushes on lads I hardly know at all.
I hate that I am vulnerable.

However...

I don't necessarily hate being a girl... it's just the accessories I am not crazy about.

1 comment:

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.